Saturday 2 June 2007





When the tide is down to the lowest. I took out my float and hooked a live Ikan selideng. I let it float out to the wavebreaker's edge. Saw a lot of commotion at the spot. Maybe those groups of Ikan belanak being disturbed. I reeled in my float gently towards me when suddenly... [Sppoloppp.....Zatttt..zat]. Iam trying to subdued its run, by looking at the water to sight my main line, but i couldn't cos its dark. Thump my rod and the next thing i hear is [Spllassh]. I already knew its a Ikan siakap and its a juvenile size. Land it quickly, rebait it wt a dead small ikan pasir2. Reason is, these juvenile siakaps likes to travel in groups and i had to be fast to target the spot. Manage to land another same size siakap using the reeling in gently approach. By this time its totally quiet as the tide had hit the lowest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello bro..im newcomers in singapore...may i know where is this place..plan to go fishing someday...thanks...this is my whatapps number... +60174701202...atif...